Monday, March 22, 2010

Lets see...

A great weekend has just passed and I now find myself thoroughly buried in spring break shenanigans; which at this point just means that I woke up at ten today as opposed to nine on a normal school day. I'm fairly confidant I'll be working several times this week which means a couple days at the factory but sometimes its just nice to clock out and let your mind wander while you organize huge amounts of paper. Something about that place is very stimulating for me. Definitely not all the time but I swear I feel like I'm in a Goddard movie when I work sometimes.

The UO/OSU omnium was this last weekend and the entire event has left me on a very good note. Granted I'm still recovering like any normal person and am still sore from falling on my ass yesterday but there's truly nothing like finishing all three races comfortably. Its probably important to note that last year I came out of this weekend feeling much different. Cold, dead, lacking motivation, etc...

Honestly I'm at a loss for words describing fully what it feels like to do "okay" on a race weekend and yet there is something about just being able to finish with a pack that is very satisfying; like what I'm doing isn't just me struggling to finish.

Writing is muted write now. Don't exactly know what that means but I'm rolling with it.

Good deal.

No comments: