Monday, March 1, 2010

Oh Upstairs Neighbor

Finally all your ruckus and late night shenanigans are being paid for in the form of me stealing your internet. Oh, what goes around comes around my friend and with this soiled Berber carpet as my witness I pledge I will milk this cow for as long is it keeps letting me touch its tits.

Although this last week has been full of stuff its just a taste compared to these next two. Finals approach and I won't go as far to say that I want this term to be done, rather that I've learned quite a bit and would like to offset that with a week of shenanigans; namely spring break.

Also I say shenanigans but half of that time is probably just going to be dedicated to working at the factory.

Collegiate cycling starts in two weeks. Different life perspective this year round but I'm still excited.

No comments: