Saturday, November 15, 2008

What I'll be doing/thinking in two weeks

http://www.belgiumkneewarmers.com/2008/11/urge.html

This article really spoke to me, there's drive to it that goes beyond petty arguing about what's better and instead reminds me that were all just being creative, but enough of that.

Its been a good week. My mom came down from Seattle the other day and I got a chance to catch up with what's happening in Shoreline. Apparently my sister's overworking herself and my brother continues to live in the clouds, but somehow I'm not incredibly surprised. The last couple of years I've had a tendency to mislabel late fall as winter and dislike it as a whole, but I've come to realize its quite nice. Its one of the few times I really get to see my family and visit shoreline in any consistency, and I'd be lying if I said it didn't feel strange riding around the town I used to live in but there's a bunch of memories that I get to re-explore and experience; its all strangely comforting.

Swimming is has been beneficial, at least I think it has. The stretching that goes on in the water really counteracts some of the harsh things that can happen on the bike. The last CC is this weekend as well,

word

No comments: