Saturday, November 29, 2008

What really happened these past couple of days

I've noticed lately that I've started many sentence in a title only to end them as the remainder of a post. Today I'll elaborate on that.

Black Friday has come and gone as it always does. Most of the time I get a kick over the people who end up standing in line, and who eventually stampede through the doors but this year was slightly more, how should I put this, forceful

Yes, I can't believe I'm able to say this, somebody died because, NOT FOR, Walmart. These are strange days, and I have no idea how to transition into another subject, so I'll do just that

The house has been treating me well thus far. With Thanksgiving come and gone its nice to relax and understand that certain things can be put aside, for if only, a little a while. I did something I haven't done in a long time and successfully managed to play video-games for hours, again revisiting things can be awkward yet comforting.

Now its 2AM and in my book, officially to late for this

Cheers

No comments: