Thursday, December 18, 2008

Seattle Break




Seattle has been good thus far although it decided to dump snow like crazy. I've only gone outside once to day and that was to take this picture from my front porch... While I am tempted to take the bike out for a spin I feel as though I may freeze my fingers over again. I still can't feel six of them, thanks to the Portland snow.




This is what I've been doing the past day and a half. Taping, painting, drying, then painting again, and now marveling at my work. Well, mostly marveling there are a few mishaps here and there.




I don't know if it was a need to finish one of the many projects my mother starts and never finishes or the need to paint, yet whatever the reason our hallway is now the color of peanut butter. I'll update on the riding situation later as that should have its own dedicated post.





















A nice accent to an otherwise tapeless existence.

2 comments:

carywatts said...

nice tape and stockings...the joys of the holidays, painters tape and stocking stuffers

carywatts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.