Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Cashing in my lack of leaks

For some reason or another my encounters with tires flatting is quite similar to the changing of the seasons. While it doesn't happen often, every couple of months something drastic happens and my rhythm is thrown off for a couple of weeks. Basically I get a flat, try to patch it, fail, try again, and then proceed to buy a new tube in concession. Right now I'm in the middle of the cycle and hope that this will be my last patch before something inevitably goes wrong, for while some may enjoy buying tubes (their 6$ now), I do not.

CrossVegas approaches incredibly quickly and I'm pretty excited. While last year was fun, this year I have the privilege of actually getting to compete, which should be curious indeed.


Not much else to report but I'm sure I will think of something later...

No comments: