Saturday, August 15, 2009

My frustrations

Right now, that is to say exactly at this moment I've had almost all I can have of designing. I'm sitting in Smith right now and for whatever reason Illustrator is not having whatever I'm trying to accomplish. After nearly an hour of fumbling around trying to wrap text around a spiral almost all of my attempts have failed; and quite frankly there's no reason why they should.

I guess the good news is that I did, (and this is a big did), actually get permission from a musical artist to design a poster.

Astronautilis to be more specific, google him people its good stuff. Kind if like Why? were slightly folkier and weirder if thats even possible.

Should be a good design when its done but for now, fate is against me.



And I think i might start a new blog for Faux Sho specific stuff.


Danny

No comments: