Tuesday, August 4, 2009

CREATIVITY: It ebbs and flows

8th

After one 3rd place finish, two mechanicals, and some technical mishaps that was my overall placing at Short Track. Pretty cool considering I've never ridden mountain before. In some ways its like Cyclocross but in many ways its not. I'll keep it at that.


Designing has slowed rapidly but I really think its just my inability to actually print anything, that and Menomena hasn't gotten back to me yet but hey maybe they're just really busy. After all they did say they were trying to master their album during mid august, which is almost here by the way.

Other good new though, I have a good design for AU that I'm trying to work out. Its amazing what I conceive in my head and how I sometimes manage to get it out on paper. I suppose its all part of the creative process that change in medium. From...




to

No comments: