Monday, January 4, 2010

I've outdone myself

And a rightfully productive winter break it was!

Been an excitable past couple of weeks. Some things went down, lines were exchanged, destinies challenged, the usual goodness.

My audition ended up going really swell considering how things could have turned out seeing as I have exactly zero professional experience when it comes to acting. My dad had the good idea for me to to follow up with a nice little note thanking the production people for there time and patience, and maybe people just like to be thanked but for whatever reason I now have a second callback. Different role, but the fact that they even considered me is a huge compliment. Very excited about that.

As of sometime around Christmas I now have another creative child working under me, namely this bad boy:

dannyfelts.tumblr.com

Consider it my silkscreening/printing/visual situation if anything, since this blog is more of an outlet for me to say made up words like wolf-cat, and muncher-kins. Also it finally gives me the chance to display some of my designing in a way that I find simple, yet still aesthetically pleasing.

AND I finally understand how the 3D filter works on Illustrator, also an excitable bit of news.

Things that I still have to do:

- Find a job
- Finish my stand up act
- Get my Casio's/Bass
- Be the feature guest on Conan O' Brian


It WILL happen...

No comments: