Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Cross thus far

After getting back from Astoria, it dawned on me that the Crusade is now more than halfway over. I have seen some good improvement and I was really happy that I was able to scrape a good finish on Sunday considering the circumstance, what with falling and knocking the wind out of me. The weather indicates a change to the wetter side of things soon which means Barton could be muddy, so far only Alpenrose was rainy but that could change soon enough.

SO, a goal... hoping to reach the top of the C's maybe, possibly, maybe not possibly? I'll be out there doing my damnedist to try, its sure worth a shot.

PSU has treated me well thus far, they all seem like a great bunch of people from a bunch of different backgrounds. There's something humbling about seeing awesome racers from teams like Ironclad, Veloshop, and even The Gentle Lovers, all converging on one plane of racing. I always stress out about training but but I hope I can have some fun on some road rides later this week.

Just have to let go of the past sometimes and keep moving forward.

No comments: